As you are aware we recently added an achievement system to YouSayToo and now you can get achievements by hanging out in your favorite Spots and also compete with your friends.
Each achievement rewards you with Reputation points and the more achievements you complete, the more you will advance through the ranks. With each rank your Influence pool will grow giving you more precious Influence points to spend on all YouSayToo goodies.
P.S. Influence now regenerates hourly. Each hour you gain 10 Influence points.
Participate in your favorite Spots, curate your passions and reach new heights with YouSayToo.
We are very excited to release the new YouSayToo update. There’s so much new, cool stuff we’d like to tell you about, so let’s get started!
New Spot look & feel
Spot Avatar and Cover
YouTube, Vimeo & Flickr support
Streams are now PublishersLet’s be honest the Source/Stream terminology was a bit confusing so we’ve decided to rename them into Publishers. Which is exactly what they are.
Publishers and their ContentWe’ve made some improvements to the Spot Publishers page. Now you can choose the way articles are displayed: Full view, Titles only or Thumbnails. This little feature will make content browsing much easier.
On-site NotificationsWith the new on-site notifications you’ll always be aware of what’s going on in your Spots. In the next update you’ll be able to get all the updates right to your mailbox.
Drop by YouSayToo and check out the new features for yourself. Customize your Spots, add new publishers and have fun!
As always we’re happy to hear your thoughts and ideas. Feel free to write to us with your suggestions.
We’ve rolled out the new update to YouSayToo. We focused on features which will allow you to find awesome content which you are passionate about more easily and spot that content into your Spots.
Here’s what we changed:
- Passions. You can browse Spots on subjects you are passionate about and also assign them to your Spots and blogs.
- The Spot page displays top Spots on your chosen passions. Finding the best Spots on the subjects that interest you has become much easier.
- Spot Stream. You can find content for your Spots in each Stop Stream. Use the right sidebar to manage what content you want to see in the stream. Invite friends.
- You can invite your friends to Spots on YouSayToo. The invite button can be found in every Spot that you joined. Friends that you invite will receive an email from YouSayToo.
- Spot description. A popular request from you guys was to add Spot descriptions.
- When creating Spots, you can now add cool descriptions. The Stream page has been removed. Too many people found it confusing.
What we are doing next:
- Adding Streams. A better way to add blogs to YouSayToo.
- User profile page and settings page.
- Even more appealing Spot design.
We welcome all feedback and also wishes for further development. Feel free to tell us what features you’d like to see on YouSayToo in the future. Drop us an email or use the feedback service on the right side of every page on YouSayToo.
Hurray! We have finally launched the new YouSayToo in open Beta! We’ve made many improvements we hope you will like.
It’s all about You! The new YouSayToo is Community Driven Media where You, the content creator and reader, decide what is interesting, important and of value. It is your voice that counts in both adding your content to YouSayToo and rating the content of others.
Spots are the cornerstone of YouSayToo. They define our Community Driven environment. You can create your own Spots and join the Spots of others built around topics you are inspired by. Contribute your voice, your comments, your insights, your media. “By Spotting” content you become an editor curating content which you consider important and of value.
Exploring Spots is an adventure in itself. You will now be able to find exciting, relevant content chosen by real human beings, meet like-minded people and share your ideas with everyone!
At YouSayToo, community starts with You!
Join us at www.yousaytoo.com
Come discover everything YouSayToo has to offer. Check out the Spots and create your own.